Construction Waste Licensing


The primary waste collection service in the Town of Westlake is with Republic Services for both residential and commercial. However, alternative trash services our eligible and available under circumstances such as Construction Waste by obtaining a license from the Town in accordance with Ordinance 851 / Chapter 74 of the code of ordinances. Below are requirements to obtain a license from the Town of Westlake. Ordinance 901 amends the licensing fees.

Application Requirements

Contractor Registration

  • MyGov Public Portal
  • Apply for a contractor registration
  • No fee is assessed at the time of registration
  • Registrations must be renewed every calendar year (January 1st)
  • Must pay a license fee equal to 15 percent of the operator's gross revenues from the collection at time of renewal

Additional Requirements

  • Contractor must provide copy of valid state driver's license
  • Provide make, model, and body style of each vehicle to be operated in the Town
  • Contractor must provide proof of insurance for all vehicles to be operated in the Town
  • Contractor must provide proof of insurance of company
  • Contractor must provide current customers, routes, and end destination points in the Town

Town's Franchise Waste Provider

Republic Services (Franchise)

Jeri Harwell, Republic Services Municipal Manager


Phone: (817) 953-7224

Construction Waste Licensees

Reliable Waste & Recycling

Wayne Wooten


Phone: 817-710-8070